We love the pictures. The halloween costumes are really cute. The kids are all getting so big. We are glad you guys have jumped on the blog train. It's just so much easier to share pictures and stuff than attaching emails and sending them all off. We're excited to see you guys around Christmas. We should probably update our profile name so that it specifies Nancy and Jarin instead of just leavitt's now that other Leavitt's are blogging now. Take care. Nancy, Jarin and Mckade
We love the pictures! Keep 'em comin'. We're also looking forward to Christmas, the family has changed a lot in the last couple years. Let's all brainstorm about when and where we can have some pictures taken of our growing families after Christmas. Talk to you soon
Yay Wes and Cyndi! I'm so glad you have a blog now! I've been hoping you would get one going. Now we can stay in touch. I've been trying to get everyone I know to get one but nobody is as excited about it as I am so I hope you don't mind us crashing yours. I love seeing your kids and I love the Halloween costumes!
So much for staying in touch! You guys are killing me! I'm wondering if Colorado fell of the side of the earth or something! Lets get a new update and some pictures of all those cute Leavitt kiddos!
5 comments:
We love the pictures. The halloween costumes are really cute. The kids are all getting so big. We are glad you guys have jumped on the blog train. It's just so much easier to share pictures and stuff than attaching emails and sending them all off. We're excited to see you guys around Christmas. We should probably update our profile name so that it specifies Nancy and Jarin instead of just leavitt's now that other Leavitt's are blogging now. Take care.
Nancy, Jarin and Mckade
We love the pictures! Keep 'em comin'. We're also looking forward to Christmas, the family has changed a lot in the last couple years. Let's all brainstorm about when and where we can have some pictures taken of our growing families after Christmas.
Talk to you soon
Yay Wes and Cyndi! I'm so glad you have a blog now! I've been hoping you would get one going. Now we can stay in touch. I've been trying to get everyone I know to get one but nobody is as excited about it as I am so I hope you don't mind us crashing yours. I love seeing your kids and I love the Halloween costumes!
So much for staying in touch! You guys are killing me! I'm wondering if Colorado fell of the side of the earth or something! Lets get a new update and some pictures of all those cute Leavitt kiddos!
I agree! Kailey, you should be doing this!!!
Post a Comment